Journal (Paper Drafts):
1. Measurement of frequency-independent attenuation coefficients and geometrical damping of clayey sandy residual soils using surface wave method (Draft)
2. Seismic empirical model for determining static stiffness of sandy soils (Draft)
3. Concrete stiffness prediction of rigid pavement structure using in situ surface wave technique (Draft)
4. Probabilistic wavelets analysis for estimation of response spectrum on non-stationary surface wave propagation on pavement structure (Draft).
5. A comparison of ARMA, SDFT and Wavelets model for direct determination of shear modulus of soil profile (Draft).
6. Pavement structural values evaluations using surface wave method: case study on tropical sites in Malaysia (Draft).
7. Enhanced signal reconstruction of surface waves on SASW measurement using gaussian derivative wavelet transform (submitted to Acta Geophysica-under review).
1. M.R. Taha, S.A. Rosyidi, A. Ismail and Z. Chik, Measurement of Seismic Parameter, Dynamic Shear Modulus and Bearing Capacity of Subgrade Layer on a Clayey Sandy Residual Soil, Al-Azhar University Engineering Journal (JAUES), Vol.2, No.3, April 2007: pp. 549 – 558.
2. S.A. Rosyidi, Comparison Between 2-D and 3-D Stiffness Matrix Model Simulation of SASW Inversion for Pavement Structure, Civil Engineering Dimension, Journal of Civil Engineering Science and Application, Vol. 9, No. 1, March 2007 (ISSN 1410-9530): pp. 42-48.
1. S.A. Rosyidi, G.Hantoro, K.A.M. Nayan and M.R. Taha, Development of Concrete Stiffness Monitoring system using SASW method, Journal of Teknik Sipil, Atmajaya University of Yogyakarta, accepted and in-press, December 2006.
2. S.A. Rosyidi, K.A.M. Nayan, M.R. Taha and A. Ismail, Estimating G-max of soil subgrade using a seismic method, The-e Journal of Non Destructive Testing, Vol. 11 No.6, June 2006.
3. S.A. Rosyidi and K.A.M. Nayan, An integration of the seismic methods in characterization of an unsaturated granitic residual soil site, Scientific Journal of Semesta Teknika, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta, Vol.9., No.1, November 2006 (ISSN 1411-061X): pp. 96 – 104.
1. M.A. Ismail, S.A. Rosyidi, A.R. Samsudin, M.R. Taha, A.G. Rafek, and K.A.M. Nayan, In situ determination of layer thickness and elastic moduli of asphalt pavement systems by spectral analysis of surface waves (sasw) method, Scientific Journal of Ilmiah Semesta Teknika, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta, Vol.8, No.2, November 2005.
2. S.A. Rosyidi and M.R. Taha, An empirical model of shear wave velocity & elastic modulus – dcp for predicting soil stiffness of pavement subgrade, Journal of Wahana Teknik Sipil, State Polytechnics of Semarang, Vol.11, No.1, December 2005.
3. S.A. Rosyidi, Analysis of the theoretical phase velocity and phase difference parameter of asphaltic layer of pavement based on wave propagation mechanisms in homogeneous and isotropic media, Scientific Journal of Semesta Teknika, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta, Vol.8, No.1, May 2005.
1. K.A.M. Nayan, M.R. Taha and S.A. Rosyidi, Use of the seismic surveys for fill construction at Construction Project of KAMSIS H UKM Bangi, Bulletin of Geology Society of Malaysia 2002, the Annual Meeting of Geology Society of Malaysia 26-27th May 2002. Geology Society of Malaysia
2. S.A. Rosyidi and K.A.M. Nayan, The use of spectral analysis of surface wave method for pavement assessment and the ground, Scientific Journal of Semesta Teknika, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta, Vol.4 No.2, November 2001
3. S.A. Rosyidi and I.H. Sukriana, The effect of lime and rice hush ash on the laboratory CBR value of clay soil for subgrade stability, Scientific Journal of Semesta Teknika, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta, Vol.3 No.1, 2000
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS (ORALS):
1. Graduate Research Seminar University Kebangsaan Malaysia, 29 – 30 August 2007 at Bangi, Malaysia, Wavelets Model of Seismic Waves for characterizing geotechnical engineering parameters and soil dynamics study (proceeding ISBN 979-983-2982-15-9, author, presenting)
2. Sixth International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering and Symposium in Honor of Professor James K. Mitchell at Arlington, VA (USA)-August 11-16, 2008, Some Lessons from Yogyakarta Earthquake of May 27, 2006 (accepted).
3. The 12th International Conference of International Association for Computer Methods and Advanced in Geomechanics (IACMAG), 1-6 October 2008 at Goa, India, Determination of attenuation and geometric damping on clayey sandy residual soil in irregular profile using surface wave method (presenting, paper can be downloaded at this link: http://www.gndec.ac.in/~hsrai/civil/resources/conf/GOA/IACMAG08/pdfs/K09.pdf ).
4. International Conference of Advanced Characterisation of Pavement and Soil Engineering Materials, 20 – 22 June 2007 at Athens, Greece, Development of VBSB-CBR, DCP empirical model for determining dynamic stiffness of base Layer using SASW (proceeding ISBN 978-0-415-44882-6 at 895-902pp; author, presenting).
5. Al Azhar Engineering Eighth International Conference, April 12-14, 2007 at Cairo, Measurement of seismic parameter, dynamic shear modulus and bearing capacity of subgrade layer on a clayey sandy residual soil (co-author, presenting).
6. International Joint Seminar-Muslim Countries and Development: Achievements, Constraints and Alternative Solutions (Multi-discipline Approach), December 2nd, 2006 at Yogyakarta, Surface wave technology in civil engineering applications (proceeding ISBN 979-3700-10-6 at 1-13pp; author-presenting).
7. International Joint Seminar-Muslim Countries and Development: Achievements, Constraints and Alternative Solutions (Multi-discipline Approach), December 2nd, 2006 at Yogyakarta, Development of earthquake disaster management system in Bantul: study on housing and infrastructures damages for their reconstructions (proceeding ISBN 979-3700-10-6 at 14-25pp; author-presenting).
8. 9th Regional Conference of Road Engineering (Eastern Region), Makassar, Indonesia, 20 – 21 July 2006, Use of the continuous source for surface wave analysis (CSSWA) in soil profile investigation (author-presenting).
9. 9th Regional Conference of Road Engineering (Eastern Region), Makassar, Indonesia, 20 – 21 July 2006, Study on the elastic modulus of road using the SASW and FWD testing (author-presenting).
10. National Seminar on Geotechnics, University of Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 11 July 2006, Field measurement of frequency-independent attenuation and damping ratio on soil subgrade structure (author-presenting).
11. National Seminar on Geotechnics, University of Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 11 July 2006, Empirical model of shear wave velocity for obtaining the dynamic shear modulus and CBR parameter of Clayey Sandy Soil (author-not presenting).
12. 3rd International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering combined with 9th Yearly Meeting of the Indonesian Society for Geotechnical Engineering: “Geotechnical Engineering for Disaster Prevention and Rehabilitation”, 3rd August 2005, Semarang Indonesia, Estimating Gmax and field CBR of soil subgrade using a seismic method (proceeding-Editors:SPR Wardhani, Phon Kok Kwang, Harry S.A. Tan, ISBN 979-97161-2-8 at 272-281pp; author-not presenting).
13. 8th Regional Conference of Road Engineering, (Western Region), Batam, Indonesia, 28 – 29 July 2005, Prospect of the analysis of surface wave technique for evaluation of the existing road in Indonesia (author- presenting).
14. 8th Regional Conference of Road Engineering, (Western Region), Batam, Indonesia, 28 – 29 July 2005, Assessment of elastic modulus on rigid pavement model using spectral analysis of surface wave method (author- not presenting).
15. International Seminar and Exhibition on Road Constructions, Semarang, Indonesia, 26 May 2005, Assessing in situ dynamic stiffness of pavement layers with simple seismic test (proceeding ISSN: 1411-7053 Vol.3, 2005, pp.15-24, author- presenting).
16. International Symposium of Geoline 2005, 23 – 25 May 2005, Lyon, France, Predicting soil bearing capacity of pavement subgrade system using SASW method (author- presenting).
17. 7th Annual Symposium of Indonesian Inter-University on Transportation Studies Forum (FSTPT), Universitas Katolik Parahyangan, Bandung, Indonesia, 11 September 2004. Measurement of pavement moduli using simple surface wave propagation technique (author- presenting).
18. Seminar on Geophysics 2004, 2nd August 2004, Esset Bangi Selangor Malaysia, Geological Society of Malaysia (GSM) and Malaysian Institute of Nuclear Technology (MINT), In situ investigation of Rayleigh wave attenuation in pavement from SASW measurements(author- presenting).
19. Malaysian Geotechnical Conference, 14-16 March 2004, Petalingjaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Measurement of subgrade stiffness using the SASW method (author- presenting).
20. 7th National Conference of Road Engineering, 7 – 8 October 2003, Jakarta, Indonesia, Determination the design input parameter of dynamic elastic modulus of road-pavement base layer using wave propagation technique (author- presenting).
21. 7th National Conference of Road Engineering, 7 – 8 October 2003, Jakarta, Indonesia, Use the shear wave velocity for predicting the stiffness of asphalt layer of pavement profile (author- presenting).
22. 5th National Seminar on Non Destructive Testing, Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam, Malaysia 1-2 Oct 2003, In situ determination of layer thickness and elastic moduli of asphalt pavement systems by spectral analysis of surface waves (SASW) method (co-author- presenting).
23. One Day Seminar of Application of Geophysics Technology for Engineering, University of Malaya, 12 August 2003, Malaysia, Civil engineering applications of the spectral analysis of surface wave (SASW) method (co-author, presenting).
24. 2nd Asian Conference on Unsaturated Soils, UNSAT-ASIA 2003, 15-17th April 2003, Osaka, Japan. An integration of the seismic methods in characterization of an unsaturated granitic residual soil site (co-author, presenting).
25. 5th Annual Symposium of Indonesian Inter-University on Transportation Studies Forum (FSTPT), Jakarta 16-17th October 2002. Center for Transport Studies. University of Indonesia, The measurement of dynamic properties on flexible pavement using spectral analysis of surface wave (SASW) method (author- presenting).
26. Symposium A of Malaysian Science and Technology Congress (MSTC) 2002, Johor Bahru 19-21 September 2002, Confederation of Scientific and Technological Associations in Malaysia (COSTAM), Malaysia, Non-destructive testing of pavement using Spectral Analysis of Surface Wave (SASW) method (co-author).
27. One Day Geophysical Seminar: Contribution of Geophysical Science on the Environmental and Conservation Studies, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia, 7 September 2002, Characterization of asphaltic pavement using the spectral analysis of surface wave method (co-author, presenting).
28. International Conference on Culture and Science of Mountains (ICCSM), Kinabalu Park, Malaysia, 9-10 July 2002, The application of seismic refraction survey in the environmental impact assessment (EIA) of a proposed highway through the Perlis State National Park (co-author, presenting).
29. National Seminar on Engineering Applications, 23 February 2001, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta (UMY), Yogyakarta, Indonesia, The comparison of Rail Design between of JNR Method (Indonesian Regulation) and The Defection Method (author-not presenting).
30. 6th National Conference of Road Engineering, Jakarta, Indonesia, 2-4 October 2000. Effect of various compactions on the pavement mix design (author-not presenting).
For complete papers, please send email to corresponding author or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com